Indigenous Programs at PSC
Parkdale Secondary College has a long history of acknowledging Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders. Activities we conduct are:
- Acknowledgement of Country at all assemblies and events.
- Reconciliation Week activities
- NAIDOC Week
- Year 7 Flag raising ceremony
- Year 8 Indigenous Poetry unit.
- Year 9 Koorie Day
- Year 10 Koorie Day
- 'Deadly’ unit in Year 10 Learning Journeys.
- Tutoring program
- ReBoot campaign.
- Poetry Recital.
Koorie Leader Parkdale Secondary College